E-Learning and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
We can provide bespoke end-to-end LMS Solutions based on Drupal technology, tailored to your requirements but at significantly less cost than most LMS providers.
We can build, customise and support an open-source LMS called Opigno which is powered by Drupal, and has at its core the transparency, accountability, innovation, and collective power of the open-source community.
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs. The learning management system concept emerged directly from e-Learning.
Drupal is the ideal platform for an LMS solution and the Opigno distribution has all of the features you would expect from an LMS out of the box, and because its Drupal based there is no software licensing fees.
Although Opigno is a great starting point, you may want to tweak things slightly, add some new features, or you might want to integrate more closely with your public facing website.
This is where the power and flexibility of Drupal comes in. Everything is fully customisable and you can get a solution built that is highly tailored to your needs, instead of being constricted by whatever the out of the box software does.
Some ready to go features of the Opigno Drupal distribution:
- WCAG 2.0 compliance (level A)
- Pure user interface design, completely customisable
- Adaptive learning paths
- Customisable dashboard for every user
- Achievements page to quickly track progress
- Offer adaptive trainings that will tailor content for each user according to their previous achievements, profile, etc
- Create engaging content thanks to the great authoring tools
- Use gamification with rewards and creative quiz types
- Fine-grained content management inside trainings, with courses, modules, and activities
- Rich and powerful content authoring tool for creating interactive and engaging content
- Reusable content at all levels (activities, modules, courses)
- Training catalogue with public/private trainings
- Online training management (theory/quiz modules)
- Training prerequisites: make your students finish one training before getting access to the next one, or use entrance test for trainings
- Certification management: Automatic PDF certificate generation when successfully completing a training
- Flexible access control, based on roles
- Default roles include: student, teacher, class coach, content manager, user manager, and administrator
Opigno is also integrated with H5P making it easy to create rich content for your training modules and courses.
If you would like to discuss an e-learning or LMS solution for your organisation, get in touch.