- Browser caching is your browser's way of saving time and resources, making your online experience faster and more efficient. While it might cause confusion during website development, knowing how to clear your browser cache ensures you see the latest changes on your website.Read more >
- Providing an exceptional user experience is paramount for the success of any website. For Drupal-based websites, this powerful trio of modules not only streamlines the search process but also enriches the overall user experience.Read more >
- Your domain name is a valuable asset that should be under your control. Registering your domain in your own name offers numerous advantages, including ownership, control, security, and flexibility.Read more >
- Securing your online business is not a one-time task but an ongoing commitment to protecting your customers and your brand. In an era where digital trust is paramount, investing in website security is an investment in the longevity and success of your business.Read more >
For online shops, discounts and special offers can play a pivotal role in attracting and retaining customers. Drupal Commerce, a robust and flexible e-commerce solution built on the Drupal content management system, offers a wide range of options for implementing various types of discounts and special promotions.
- When your website loads quickly and responds to user input promptly, it enhances the likelihood of conversions. Whether your goal is e-commerce sales, lead generation, or content engagement, a smooth user experience is key to achieving it.Read more >
- Hosting your website and storing your data in the European Union offers numerous advantages, including the protective umbrella of GDPR.Read more >
- In this blog post, we'll delve into the benefits of SendGrid and explain why it stands out as a superior option compared to other methods for sending emails from a website or app.Read more >
Update 06/06/2023 - This article has been updated to reflect the recent announcement that the Drupal 7 EOL has been extended to January 2025.
Drupal 7 was first released in January 2011 and In January 2025, after well over a decade, Drupal 7 will reach end of life (EOL).
- What can you do if your business needs to capture substantial information from a user, or you want to use logic for what fields are displayed and what information is captured, or you want to do something advanced with the information after you have captured it?Read more >